Terms & Conditions
Conditions of use and user guidelines
By agreeing to these Terms & Conditions, users agree:
• that to access a Cloudaloud Audibooks account they have an active subscription to the service;
• that Cloudaloud is not liable for disruptions to or the temporary unavailability of the service due to IT or internet service provider disruptions that affect the user;
• that, from time to time, the service may disrupted due to technical difficulties, software updates, or maintenance and testing necessary to improve service and comply with regulations and requirements;
• that, while Cloudaloud will endeavour to ensure the exclusion of malware, spam, spyware, viruses, etc., from the Cloudaloud website, Cloudaloud is not liable for problems arising from such where the user has not taken reasonable steps to protect the personal device(s) which access the domain (i.e., through the use of private anti-malware software or protections);
• Cloudaloud reserves the right to refuse service at any time and to report suspected fraudulent transactions or phishing activity;
• to use the service with care, and to keep account details and passwords confidential;
• to not attempt to make available to non-account holders or the public any part of the service or its content;
• to not attempt to edit, extract, distribute, adapt, or modify Cloudaloud content in any way, for any personal or public use;
• to respect copyright and intellectual property belonging to Cloudaloud and its publishing partners, and to not attempt to edit, extract, distribute, adapt, modify or disrupt the Cloudaloud website, its design, its content, or its functionality in any way, for any personal or public use;
• to abide by Cloudaloud’s territory restrictions and to not attempt to circumvent these restrictions, nor to remove or modify copyright or intellectual property notices;
• to not attempt to upload or import unauthorized content onto the Cloudaloud website;
• to not attempt to collect information or data from the service through any automated process or for financial compensation, or to circumvent security features of the website;
• to respect other Cloudaloud subscribers, and to not attempt to influence, harass, or “spam” other users or accounts in any way.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
By agreeing to the user guidelines, you agree that any wilful violation of the above may result in the immediate termination of your Cloudaloud account.
Cloudaloud may limit or cancel subscriptions at any time, at our discretion. Cause for suspension, limitation, or cancellation may include but is not limited to suspicious visitor activity, login activity, or resource download activity. In the event that we cancel a subscription, we will attempt to notify the user by contacting the e-mail address provided. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit users that, in our judgment, appear to be exploiting Cloudaloud services outside these Terms.
Users agree to promptly update their account with any changes to contact information, so that they can continue to access Cloudaloud.
Changes to the Terms
From time to time, we may make changes to the Terms & Conditions, service options, Cloudaloud website and Cloudaloud app functionality and design, and pricing. You will be notified of pricing changes in advance. Your continued use of the service following the implementation of these changes qualifies as your consent and agreement to uphold and be bound by them.
If any term or condition is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, it shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition or term.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current Cloudaloud suite of products shall also be subject to the Terms. You can review the most current version of the Terms at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes that may affect you.
Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Changes to The Bookshop service and products
Access to and availability of our content is subject to change without notice. We shall not be liable for any modification or discontinuance of content such as individual titles and resources.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue service (or any part or content or features thereof).
From time to time, we may make changes to the Terms & Conditions, service options, functionality and design, and pricing. You may or may not be notified of these changes in advance. Your continued use of the service following the implementation of these changes qualifies as your consent and agreement to uphold and be bound by them.
The Cloudloud website is hosted by Shopify. They provide us with the online ecommerce platform that allows us to distribute our products and services to you. To view Shopify's Terms of Service visit: https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms.
Disclaimers and liability
We do not guarantee, represent, or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, or error-free.
In no case shall Cloudaloud Ltd, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers, or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Users agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Cloudaloud Ltd and our subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
This agreement shall be subject to and shall be interpreted in all respects in accordance with English law and the parties hereto submit and agree to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England as regards any claim or matter arising in relation to this agreement.
For any additional questions or queries regarding topics not covered here, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.